Isabella’s 3 Months Update
I can’t believe Isabella is already 3 months old! As much as it is exciting to see her grow and learn new things everyday, it is also bittersweet that time is going by so fast! The last three months have been the best time of my whole life.
Here is the update on Isabella
- She likes to suck on her thumb at night before going to bed or when she is hungry.
- She is now eating 4oz of formula with 2Tbs of rice cereal
- She wears #3 diapers
- She got vaccinated
- At her 3 month appointment she weighted 13lb 4oz and she is 24 inches long ( she is in the 90% percentile for height)
- She sleeps through the night (7-8 hrs)
- She is more talkative and loves to smile!
- She is drooling like nobody’s business!
- She has a little toy (we call it mr. monkey) that she loves to play with.
Isabella is doing really well with tummy time, she is getting better at holding her head up and she is getting ready to sit up on her own. She is not teething yet, but I keep checking her gums everyday for a sign of something lol. She is our perfect little girl and we feel so blessed for being her parents. Can’t wait to see what exciting things we discover together next month! 🙂